Hi lovelies! Happy Monday! I am back with a haul to share with you guys. I had mentioned in my previous posts that I was gone on a 10 day holiday two weeks ago and these are the amazing things I picked up. This was such a relief from my online hauls especially since I got to try out the products before actually buying them.
- I got the STRUCTURED SUITCASE ACROSS BODY BAG from Accessorize. It is gorgeous cream color suitcase bag that is the right size and is oh-so adorable. I have a pair of heels that are almost the same shade that I can’t wait to match up and wear. If you would like it to check out my unwrapping video of this bag click HERE (it opens in a new tab). 🙂
- I got a Selfie Stick!!! I am not exactly addicted to selfies but I’ve just wanted these forever since they came out. I almost got them at ASOS a few times but didn’t check out my cart (it happens! 😉 ).
- Hair Ties!! I mean I got the pack (pictured above) less than a month ago and half of it is already missing! Where do they really go? I just hope they are happy wherever they are! 😀
FROM MAC COSMETICS:
- MAC Foundation Brush! If you guys follow my blog you’d know that I’ve been wanting a foundation brush (this exact shaped brush) and I did look at a few online stores you guys recommended. Thanks again for that. I was at the MAC store, saw the perfect one and thought to myself all other “affordable” brush brands anyways would cost me almost around the same with the shipping so I splurged! 😉
- Powerpoint eyeliner in bountiful brown from MAC’s Sharon Osbourne Collection. This is a gorgeous color that I really couldn’t resist and I didn’t own anything similar before this so it made sense. I did an entire post about this limited edition collection and also reviewed this eyeliner in a post earlier. I’ll link it HERE if any you are interested to check it out. 🙂
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy! I finally own it!! Perhaps one of MACs most talked about lipstick. I love it and with every passing day I love it more. I will definitely let you guys know it detail how much I love it once I’ve used it a couple of times. The color is so pretty it hurts!
FROM VA VA VOOM / DEBENHAMS (THE STORE SIGN SAID THE FIRST ONE, THE BAG SAID THE LATTER SO IM CONFUSED).
- Chanel Hydra Beauty nutrition I went in to get something else from Chanel which was out of stock(everywhere! *sigh*). I was having a horrible case of dry skin (something about the desert weather my skin wasn’t liking) and I usually have the dry skin so I asked the salesperson if they sold anything for that. I was introduced to this cream and trust me when I say that this is the best form of cream I’ve ever used on my skin. It really helped heal all that skin peeling off and soothe the burning sensation. I could smile without dying of pain thanks to this. I’ve been searching for a hydration cream for a long time and I can safely say my search has ended! This is heaven for dry skin!
FROM DUTY FREE AT KUWAIT AIRPORT
- Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation by YSL – I stumbled upon this by accident, since the foundation that I wanted by Chanel was out of stock EVERYWHERE! I like the consistency and blends well. I love the packaging, the glass bottle and the gold lid just screams luxury. I’ve only worn this once so I cant really comment much on this yet.
FROM A SUPERMARKET
- I got a bottle of 100% sweet almond oil. I have been searching for almond oil for ages now~almost a year. It wasn’t available in Japan not in Sri Lanka, at least not in the places I looked for at. I still haven’t used this one too but when I do and if it works I would definitely let you guys know. Let me know if you use almond oil and for what.
- Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream- this is a really good body cream with a thin consistency that doesn’t make the cream feel sticky icky ish (yeah I have that issue when it comes to creams). It has a interesting smell in a good way that tends to grow on you. It’s supposedly made with almonds which is a huge yay for me. It really leaves skin moisturized and smooth. This was part of my April favorites post too.
FIND ME ON: