I feel like its been a long time since I did a fun tag. Just at the right time I was nominated by Janine from A Beautiful Whim to do the Love/Hate Tag. Thank you so much! 🙂
Share 10 things that you ‘LOVE’ and 10 things that you ‘HATE’.
Tag up to 10 bloggers .
- Early morning walks during Autumn/Winter with a tall Starbucks in hand. This is what I call bliss.
- People who can hold a beautiful, intellectual conversation. What attracts the mind is the strongest form of attraction.
- Shopping. Who said clichés are always bad! 😉
- Home; my comfort zone.
- Burger+fries+coke = happy me
- Dressing up
- My pajamas
- My laptop
- Makeup!!! 😀 (bonus because there’s so much I love in life 🙂 )
(hate is such a strong word but for the sake of this tag here we go)
- Two-faced people; just because they tire my brain.
- People who share stuff/quotes on fb that are the exact opposite to their personality/behavior. The irony just annoys me to no end. *Pet peeve alert* 😀
- Bananas. *eww*
- Rude, resentful and vindictive humans. (because like what’s the damn point!).
- Fruits in chocolate.
- Ads on YouTube videos. That was not what I signed up for.
- Talking to people I don’t want to talk to. *Sulks like a 5-year-old*
- Getting dirt/water on my shoes. I am quite protective of my babies.
This was quite fun to sit and think about. We hardly (or at least I) sit down and make lists of what we love and what we don’t. I had the hardest time thinking of what I hate and I could probably think of 10 more of what I love. It definitely makes one appreciate life for the good stuff. 🙂
- In The Allieway
- Styled With Joy
- Jan and Jot
- Natalie’s Beauty Base
- Miss Edel Lyons
- Not Quite London
- Ladybugs and Pugs
- Tamanna MUA
Also I tag anyone who might like to try this tag out!
Apart from being fun, these are a great opportunity for me to interact with my followers and other bloggers. There’s so much positivity in these which I believe is just so fabulous to feel. 🙂
* My nominations are with the intention of spreading the fun and love. So please don’t feel pressurized in any way. It’s absolutely up to you if you want to do the tag! 🙂
FIND ME ON: