Fall is here and its my absolute favorite time of the year! It signifies positivity, beauty and freedom and I love that.
Sri Lanka’s idea of fall (or Autumn as we know it here) is rainy days(which I am enjoying too) so I can’t wait to get out and enjoy real autumn with pancakes & maple syrup with red leaves falling around me. Didnt I tell you that in 50 things that make me happy posts. Click to read Part 1 & 2.
Like I said I love rain which is why I have been so lazy cozying up with a book in hand missing all my scheduled blog posts.Ive been really restless lately and I think I’m falling sick as I type which perhaps will explain why I am rambling.
One other thing I look forward to in fall is rocking that fall makeup especially lips! It’s the season for the dark hues, the berries and the purples.
1. MICA Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Velvet Rose – When all you need is some tinted balm
This deep burgundy tinted lip balm by is just perfect when you just need a swipe of balm on your lips.
2. MAC Flat Out Fabulous – when you need the day to be a bit more brighter
MAC’s Flat Out Fabulous is one of my earliest members of my MAC collection and I love it. Everytime I need a bright lipstick especially during the fall/winter times this comes in to rescue. The purple undertones give out a fun vibe. (Find my review of this lipstick HERE).
3. Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in Violet Addict – When you need a brighter & glossier day!
4. Diorific Diorama by Dior -When you want to feel like a million
5. L’oreal infallible Lipcolor in Mulberry – When you feel a bit less berry and more mauve-y.
The first liquid lipstick I had crossed paths with is this by Loreal. The mauve and berry mix like color is perfect for the more subtle days in fall. I mean it’s called mulberry! 😀
6. Estee Lauder Kissable Lip Shine in Venice Kiss – For that starry night out
This sparkly Estee Lauder lipstick is just perfect blend of color and shine.
7. Maybelline RD605 – When you feel more lip a red lips kind a girl yet want to do your fall lips right
8. Revlon Moisture Stay Lip Color in Crimson- When your lips are too dry for matte but you still want to matte.
This satin finish lipstick by Revlon contains that keep your lips hydrated yet giving a matte look. The color is just soo gorgeous.
9. MAC Mocha – When you feel like Nude Lips even in fall.
We all are nude lipstick obsessed so once our fall deep berry lip obsession dies down we run back to our nudes. My MAC Mocha is an absolute saviour (Read Review HERE). It’s the fall version of Velvet Teddy. 😀
10. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Hooked
I got this from my August lip monthly bag. The color is so unique, a mixture of red, mauve,burgundy and pink. I love the texture of it and like the name it sure does keep you ‘hooked’.
What is your go-to fall lip shade? Let me know in a comment below.
Thanks for reading! Xx
FIND ME ON: