Before I get to the post, Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!! Hope you had a fulfilling month of fasting! 😀
I have been nominated again for the sisterhood of world bloggers award by not one but two amazing bloggers, Stash Matters and My Fashion and Beauty Tales. These two ladies have fabulous blogs so please do check them out, you wont be disappointed. 😀 Thank you so much for the nominations lovelies, I am very excited. *virtual hug* 😀
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Questions by Stash Matters:
1. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
2. Who has been your biggest role model?
3. What’s the ringtone on your phone?
I think it’s the basic iPhone ringtone. I really don’t know because the first thing I do when I get a new phone is put it on silent and never switch it back to normal mode; I hate the sound of phones ringing.
4. Have you kept in touch with any of your childhood friends?
Yes. Just the few I still like. 😀
5. What are your favourite burger toppings?
I am a proper burger person, I can live just on them so I like a variety of different toppings. It all really just depends on my mood but there should always be cheese in it. Always.
6. How many days until your birthday?
7. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires!!! Whats the fun with werewolves? 😉
8. How many pairs of sandals do you own?
I can think of six right now so six it is.
9. Have you ever flown a kite?
I think I have as a child.
10. What is your signature perfume / scent?
Love, by Chloe. I love it!
Questions by My Fashion and Beauty Tales
1. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
Amal Alamuddin Clooney. Not because she’s married to Clooney, I mean he’s good-looking and stuff but he’s like really old like a few good decades old so he is absolutely not the reason!. I choose her because she’s has such a strong personality and a trail of achievements that are really super impressive, I get inspired by people like her. She really oozes confidence in a very beautiful way and her fashion sense is impeccable.
2. Favourite all time makeup product that’s your holy grail?
My Chanel face products, I can’t imagine makeup without them.
3. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
My phone and laptop since you said ‘things’ otherwise its my family and friends. 🙂
4. Are you a Samsung or iPhone person?
iPhone always! Never been a Samsung person.
5. What’s something you like to do for relaxation?
Read,watch or listen. I like to do stuff on my own away from people to feel relaxed.
6. Favourite fashion piece at the moment?
This one is soooo hard to answer. How do I choose one!! However since its summer I’ve been hoarding some gorgeous pieces of maxi skirts that I really am waiting to wear.
7. Favourite actor and actress of all time?
The thing is I get bored easily so it all depends on my current mood. Currently I’d say Sofia Vergara; she’s hilariously awesome.
8. Favourite thing about blogging?
I get talk about the things I love with awesome people who share the same interest as I do. It really is a beautiful feeling and the support I get from my readers and other bloggers are sooo precious. ❤ One other thing is tags like these that are so much fun, like seriously some of these questions are making me think and talk on stuff that I wouldn’t otherwise really be talking to anyone about.
9. Festival or party?
Can I just stay home instead? LOL I don’t party and any place with extra loud music and people too close for comfort ain’t my thing. Festival at a spacious venue Id say. 🙂
10. Curls or straight hair?
I have straight hair with long curls at the end naturally. I love that look the best so I’d say it’s a combo of both. Also I really dig the wild beach waves;so gorgeous.
10. Rylie Style
1. Have you ever danced in the rain?
2. What is your perfect pizza?
3. What question do you hate to answer?
4. If you could adapt another name what would it be? And why?
5. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
6. What is your biggest phobia?
7. What is your favorite knock-knock joke?
8. Have you ever been in a food fight?
9. If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
10. Fruity or floral perfume?
* My nominations are with the intention of spreading the fun and love. So please don’t feel pressurized in any way. It’s absolutely up to you if you want to do the tag! 🙂
Keep Smiling! X