I was nominated for this interesting and of course fun award by the lovely Cos. Thank you for the nomination 🙂 . She is over at ‘The World Of Cos” so don’t forget to stop by (if you already haven’t), you will thank me later! She buys the most gorgeous lipsticks ever and has great reviews on them so be sure to check those out.
Getting into the nomination…
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Myself
I’ve feel like I’ve done so much of these that I have no facts about me left. Perhaps its a sign that I start being more productive in life just so I have something interesting to tell you guys in here. Anyways I’m gonna exhaust what few facts I have left and put it out. 🙂
1. One of the best things I learnt as child was to learning to “Agree to disagree”. **This is something I’m hoping to write more on someday soon.**
2. I’m not a very competitive person. In fact I compete more with myself than others. Now does that even make sense? I don’t know…but thats like the only way I can describe.
3. A cafe mocha has the right amount of everything and the most risk free coffee for me.
4. I’ve always wanted to own a huge piano. The ones that look like this:
5. I don’t know how to play a piano though…
6. A cup of coffee can literally keep me up for 2 days straight. Its torture because I tend to be super tired and unable to sleep so unless I’m sure I’ll be shedding the extra energy consumed I usually don’t drink coffee nowadays. Like back when I was in uni, I’m working 12 hours at a stretch so by the time I’m done with the day the caffeine dies off but now when I’m more free during the day the caffeine just punches me in the eye. Does that happen to others too?
7. I am in a constant search to be inspired, to be so impressed that it gives me hope and makes me believe that nothing is impossible.
8. I LOVE water!
9. I’m addicted to online shopping mostly only because I’ve no place to go physically shopping in my country.
10. I miss life in Japan. 😦
11. Organizing my things is swiftly becoming an addiction. It never used to be the case.
Questions for me:
1. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be?
Eliza from ‘The Wild Thornberrys’. Loved that cartoon.
2. What beauty product can you not live without?
Urgh! This is sooo hard! Id say it’s a tie between my lipstick and eyeliner.
3. What is your favorite movie and why?
Is it ok that I don’t have a favourite movie? I feel it’s just way too much pressure to choose, so i just have like about 100 movies I love. 😀
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I don’t know…somewhere I can have all my favourite people,great food and lots of shopping.
5. What is your favorite type of pie?
I live in a part of the world where pies aren’t a regular thing (unless its math you’re talking about). So bear with me when I say I don’t know the name but its this one with chicken and mushrooms in it.
6. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
The chill, flowers and a new Starbucks drink.
7. What is your favorite nail polish color for the Spring?
I don’t like wearing nail polish regardless of the season.
8. Rollercoasters or Sky Diving?
Neither. Hopefully a peaceful life . 🙂
9. Vacation on the beach or in the city?
Ok, so this is complicated, I like the beach but I don’t like getting sand or water or sun on me. So I’d most likely be watching the ocean from safe place where non of those three things can reach me with a glass of lime &soda.
I also love vacations in the city just because of how much shopping I can do and I also love riding in a vehicle (most of the times).
I love watching nature and I love shopping. So its hard to choose.
10. What is your favorite eye shadow (brand & color) of all time?
MAC mineralized eyeshadow in Sea & Sky. It was the first ever eyeshadow I got and I literally wore it in 100 different ways during my years in university. It was my blue obsession at its optimum.
11. What is your favorite lipstick (brand & color) of all time?
Mocha by MAC. I don’t think I’ve used any lipstick as much as I use this one. It just keeps growing on me and is such a versatile color.
Inspired by the “dream” part of this award.
1. What was you’re ultimate dream as a child?
2. Chocolate or Strawberry flavor?
3. Favourite Ice Cream?
4. What is your favourite lipstick that makes you feel awesome in a second?
5. Curly hair or straight hair?
6. Nature or Concrete? Which one of the two inspires you?
7. Biggest life lesson ever?
8. What is the kindest,sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. Are you waiting for summer to come already?
11. What is your dream job?
7. Han Speaks
10. Kelly Bean
** It’s a fun post and the nominations are just to spread love and happiness. So there’s no pressure whatsoever to do them.
One other thing, you lovelies might have noticed how Ive changed the look of my blog (got bored with the old one ) but I’m still updating the new look (at turtle speed) so please bear with me if things aren’t as user-friendly as they ought to be. I’ll be done soon. 🙂
Love you all for all the support! 🙂
Keep Smiling! Xx