The lovely Zlatka Kramaric nominated me for an award again! I can’t explain how happy and excited this makes me. Thanks so much for nominating me for the ‘Sisterhood pf the World Bloggers Award! :* ( Also Zlatka nominated me earlier for the Very Inspiring Award earlier which you can read HERE if interested 🙂 ).
Am I the only one who can’t stop myself from typing ‘sisterhood of the travelling pants’?
Anyways, let’s get the fun started…
Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
Zlatka’s Questions for me:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
3 Years ago for a class in Uni. You can read the long story HERE if you’re interested 🙂
2. What do you like the most and what do you dislike the most about blogging?
LIKE: I get to meet/interact with so many wonderful people who share common interests with me (i.e.: makeup and badass humour), I love that!
DISLIKE: Hmmm I don’t really dislike anything as such… So I have to say nothing.
3. Favourite YouTube channels?
There’s so many of them! I live on YouTube and french fries! 😀
But to name a few: Dina Tokio, Carli Bybel, Amena, Teni Panosian , Anna Akana and Nuha Al-Quesny.
That’s just a few of them, I can go on with the list.
4. When and why did you started wearing makeup?
When? I guess I was 12 when I bought my first lip gloss although I’ve played around with makeup (that obviously I wasn’t allowed to touch) as a child (I loved living life on the edge 😉 )
Why? I am a girl. Also its super fun because wearing makeup enables me to do two things. 1. Shop for makeup 2. Let’s me play with my inner artist (ok, wannabe artist! ) 😉
5. What are your plans for this Valentine’s Day?
Zlatka nominated me before valentine’s day so my bad I didn’t do this tag on time. Valentines day isn’t my thing so I don’t plan/ celebrate it.
But I am open for presents/gifts in the form of makeup, shoes, bags, clothes and absolutely anything anytime of the year. ( Just putting it out there in case anyone was wondering 😉 )
6. Favourite hair colour?
7. If a goldfish could really make your three wishes come true, what would be these three wishes?
- I want to eat Mc Donalds everyday and never get fat!
- Buy all my favourite shoes in all the colors I want.
- Always stay happy and get to meet wonderful people and travel the world (Ok it was the last wish so I had to push it! 😛 ).
8. What do you think about plastic surgery?
I endorse being comfortable in your skin and always believing you are beautiful as you are. But we live in a world that can be a jerk. So if it makes you happy you can for it. No judgements from me.
However personally plastic surgery is not for me. I prefer the whole ‘age gracefully scenario). Also I’m aware plastic surgery is not always done for cosmetic purpose. What I am trying to say is it’s not my thing but I wont impose my opinion on anyone.
9. Some makeup trends you cannot understand?
Never wear a bold eye and lip together. I mean the hell? What if I wanna walk around looking like Dracula? No one gets to tell me my lipstick is too bold. You don’t get to be THAT bold. 😉
10. Which languages you speak, and which you want to learn?
I speak: English,Sinhala, Tamil and Hindi.
I want to learn Spanish and proper Japanese someday when I’m willing to work hard.
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. Current Favourite lip stick?
2. One food you cannot live without?
3. Favourite blusher?
4. Have you found any down side to blogging?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world (given money, time, etc are not a problem) where would you go?
6. Favourite Tv Show?
7. Favourite cartoon as a child (or still 😉 ) ?
8. If you were $100 to buy makeup. What products would you buy?
9. A quote that changed your life.
10. Did you have a childhood hobby (Eg: collecting stamps or anything of that sorts that people did before the internet took over)?
6. Joanna Eve
** Its a fun post and the nominations are just to spread love and happiness. So theres no pressure whatsoever to do them.
Keep Smiling, they hate it! Xx
FIND ME ON: