And….Its time for another tag post. My blogger’s block and procrastination capabilities have reached a shocking extent so I’m battling against that and making this post happen *pat on my back for being a lazy pms-ing potato*.
A few weeks ago the amazing Jacqueline from “A Vibrant day” tagged me for the ‘Starting Over Tag’. She has one of the most well written, good-looking and super fabulous blog I know. Head over to her blog and you will know what I mean.
So the whole hypothesis of this tag is (as I understand):
I have lost (unfortunately) all my beauty products. Now I have been given the opportunity to ‘start over’ and purchase 16 products .
On that thought, I would honestly probably cry if I lost my makeup collection. I mean I can’t imagine losing them. Ever. :O
So if I had to purchase 16 products to start over my collection it would be these…
2. M.A.C. Satin Lipstick in Mocha (This is my go-to lipstick I can’t live without!)
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette
4. Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Douceur
5. M.A.C. Powder Blush
6. Beauty Blender
7. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-Up Liner
8. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara
9. Bobbi Brown Brush Set
10.TOUCHE ÉCLAT – Radiant Touch
11. Maybelline the Rocket Volum’ Express mascara.
13. Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Initiale
14. M.A.C. Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Berry
15. Tom Ford Lip Color in Pink Tease
16. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
As Jacqueline mentioned in her post, 16 just isn’t enough however if I was (hypothetically) starting over Id probably spend my moolah on these 16 bad boys to kickoff what would be decades and decades of me justifying my expenditures on “I’m trying to fill back my lost makeup collection”.
This was a super fun tag so I’m going to share the fun and tag these sweethearts:
Karen ( Confetti and Curves )
Leah ( The Pink Impact )
Iqra (The Blushing Giraffe)
Now lets all pray that nothing happens to our makeup/beauty/skin care collection and be thankful they are all safe and sound where we left them. 😛
Keep Smiling! Xx
FIND ME ON: