I’ve been procrastinating and this post is long due. This was the first award for which two people nominated me, this probably happens a lot to others but honestly this made me happy. Really Happy.
Firstly, I need to thank the two fabulous people who nominated me for this award: Nazeeha (Color Me Luscious) and Zlatka Kramaric. Thank you lovelies! :* They have such awesome blogs so don’t forget to head over and peep in. 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
7 Things about me
1. I am extremely comfortable in my own skin. As in not just metaphorically but also literally. I do not dig layers of caking myself with foundation. I try to use as little foundation I possible can (if I do my makeup myself cuz otherwise I have been proven time and again that it’s not something I can control when the brush is not in my hands). Said that, I love my makeup, I feel like an artist and it’s just so much fun. So most often you would find me wearing eyeshadow,eye liners, lipstick with zero to very little foundation on. I don’t even know if all this makes sense… 😛 Don’t you think foundation smells weird? OK ‘Nuff foundation talk.
2. I love cheese!! I mean I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t?!
3. I enjoy watching mystery, detective stuff. I used to read a lot from this genre as kid. I just found 3 new Tv shows of the same genre that I am obsessing over. 😀
4. If it was up to me I would never leave my home,room or my comfort space. #HomebodyAlert
5. Having fresh orange juice with my breakfast makes me feel good about the day, morning and life in general. I feel like I apparated (because duh Hogwarts sent me an acceptance letter that got lost in the impeccable postal system of my country) to London except I’m not sure if orange juice is supposed to be associated with London and I’ve never been to London so I wont know. Yeah.
6. I never loved or appreciated food until Japan and Uni happened to me. Now food is bae.
7. I never understood why the Harry Potter movies were shot in such darkness. It was soo much brighter in my imagination.
10. Sasha Ribben
11. The Beauty Truth
13. Bambi Leigh
14. Style By Steph96
** This is a fun post and these nominations are just to keep the fun going. So don’t feel pressurized to do it or anything.
Keep Smiling and Spread Happiness! :*
FIND ME ON: