The colossal kajal by Maybelline NY has been on my ‘to-try’ list for years(as in since it was on for sale). Unfortunately I could not find them anywhere in Japan perhaps because I figure its only available in the Indian subcontinent?(correct me if I am wrong). Anyways I found it in a store in Sri Lanka and now I am here to tell you what I thought of it.
First thoughts : Its good and cheap (one helluva good combo).
Second thought: It’s better than the Mac eyeliner and Dior eyeliners’ I have used.
- It’s perfect super dark, like it has the perfect balance in terms of darkness in my opinion.
- Smudge free
- Lasts longer
- its yellow!! so much easier to find inside your makeup bag 😉
- It’s a retractable pencil which is always a better option to sharpening pencils.
- It contains Vitamin E ( and somehow gives a good feel about the product 😉 )
- The packaging is pretty tacky.
- The point broke while I was trying to get the above picture right (perhaps because I tend to apply pressure onto it but still!).
Let me know if you tried this product and what you think of it.
Dont forget to like/comment/share!
Keep smiling! xx
For More Makeup Reviews click HERE
Like me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chocolatefrosst Follow me on Twitter :https://twitter.com/chocolatefrosst Follow me on Instagram : http://instagram.com/chocolatefrosst